Spiritual Awakenings International®
"Bringing Us Together"
Photo by Robert Bare
Spiritual Awakenings International® Affiliated Group or Network Benefits
Guidelines for SAI Affiliated Groups and Networks
- All Spiritual Awakenings International® affiliated networks and groups should be interested in networking with persons and other groups internationally relating to Spiritually Transformative Experiences (STEs) and spiritual awakenings, to help bring us together.
- Groups and networks should be focused on raising awareness, education, research, and/or sharing of experiences related to one or more types of STEs, spiritual awakenings, and/or spiritual emergencies.
- Groups and networks should tolerate diverse perspectives and be open to respectful mutual dialogue to deepen understanding.
- Groups and networks should maintain ethical conduct at all times: practice healthy interpersonal boundaries, adhere to local laws, and observe non-discrimination, with respect for differences in perspective, philosophy, religious views, race, sex, and cultural background.
- Groups and networks must be politically neutral and not actively promote one particular political position or political party. (This is a requirement for our IRS tax-exempt status).
- Groups and networks shall operate fully independent of Spiritual Awakenings International Inc., and are not its agents.
- Groups and networks should provide STE Experiencers a supportive and safe environment in their individual meetings.
- SAI reserves the right to accept or refuse requests for group affiliation and to terminate group affiliation at any time