Upcoming SAI Events
Spiritual Awakenings International
SAI Experiencers Sharing Circle – March 2, 2024
Saturday, March 2, 2024 6:00 pm EST
6 PM Eastern Time/ 3 PM Pacific/ 1 PM in Hawaii/ 11 PM in the UK/ 12 midnight in EU/ Sunday 10 AM in Sydney, AU
Spiritual Awakenings International Experiencers Sharing Circle is an opportunity for anyone who has had a Spiritually Transformative Experience* (STE) to come together with other STE experiencers to share and listen.
Spiritually Transformative Experiences include but are not limited to:
- Near-Death Experiences (NDEs)
- Other Death-Related STEs such as Deathbed Visions, Death-Watch Experiences/Shared-Death Experiences, and After-Death Communications
- Mystical Experiences
- Psychic or Intuitive Experiences, such as clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, out-of-body experiences, past-life recall, mediumship, channeling, and more
- Spiritual energy and/or Kundalini Awakening
- Inspired creativity
- Spiritual emergency
It is common for Experiencers to report physical, psychological, psychic, and spiritual After-Effects.
The SAI Experiencers Sharing Circles are moderated by volunteers who are trained and certified Spiritual Awakenings International Facilitators. This is an opportunity to share informally without a larger audience. However, this is not a therapy group and no counselling can or will be offered. Rather it is a forum to share personal NDE and STE stories in an intimate, supportive environment.
The SAI Experiencers Sharing Circle is private and confidential. Therefore it is NOT recorded. The Experiencers Sharing Circle observes guidelines for respectful and supportive listening and sharing. For this reason, participants are asked to have cameras on at all times during the event.
PLEASE ARRIVE EARLY. Late arrivals will not be admitted starting 10 minutes after start time to ensure confidentiality and allow all participants to hear and understand the Circle Guidelines presented at the start.
NOTE: SPACE IS LIMITED
* “Spiritually Transformative Experiences” is a phrase first coined by Dr. Yvonne Kason in 1994.